We offer a wide range of expatriate tax services. We advise international assignees about the compensation package, Americans moving abroad about the US tax implications, retirees about the best retirement options, international students about US filing requirements, foreign nationals doing in business in the USA about US tax law as well as people who plan to renounce their citizenship.


Our Area Of Expertise:

♦ Federal Tax Return

♦ State Tax Return

♦ FBAR (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts)

♦ Form 8938 – FATCA

♦ Form 5471 – Controlled Foreign Corporation

♦ Form 8858 – Foreign Disregarded Entity

♦ Form 8621 – PFIC (Passive Foreign Investment Company)

♦ Form 3520 – Foreign Trust

♦ Form 8865 – Foreign Partnership

♦ Form 8833 – Treaty Claim

♦ UK Self Assessment

To inquire about our expatriate and international tax services, please contact us.