Expat Tax Services for Americans abroad, Foreign Nationals and Green Card Holders

International Tax Experts and Advisors

ExpatTaxCpaServices.com is an advisory services firm that specializes in domestic and international tax issues. Big 4 firm quality advice and best personal approach. We focus on US expat tax services, expatriate tax preparation, renunciation assistance for Americans abroad and IRS help.

Our Process

expat cpa, international accountant for american expats living and working abroad, renunciation process, quick turnaround, free e-filing
- Our goal is to help our clients navigate US and international law. We are personal advisors. We strive to make the process easy, simple, secure and accurate.
- Complete Contact Form.
- Communicate with our CPA within 24 hours.
- CPA works on your return.
- Review your return.
- E-file your return

Our Services

us expatriate taxation, preparation and consulting, fbar, fatca, form 5471, trust, partnership, corporation, foreign investor, nonresident
- Federal and state returns
- Expatriate tax returns
- Foreign investors, Nonresidents
- Foreign trust and partnership
- CFC corporation form 5471
- Small business returns
- International consulting

Our Difference

international experts, secure online system, big 4 firm quality advice, international assignment tax services, niche expertise
- We are international tax experts.
- We are not just preparers.
- We are expat tax advisors.
- We care about our clients.
- We offer Big 4 firm quality advice.
- We offer proactive and personal service.
- We provide year-round support.
- We have helped clients in over 125 countries.

US Expat Tax Services for American expats, foreign nationals and green card holders.

Popular Posts

Are you an American living abroad or a foreign national residing in the USA?

Do you have FATCA questions?

Do you have several years of unfiled returns?

Did you fail to report your foreign income?

Did you fail to report your overseas financial accounts?